The new ACR Satellite2 406 MHz EPIRBs are far more reliable locating devices than the older Class A and B devices. The signal from a 406 is stored by a COMSAT satellite until the signal is received by at least two other satellites, at which time your position can be triangulated. In effect, the 406 signals your position as well as your vessel’s registered name, type, size, and who authorities should contact.
Self-contained portable line-throwing appliance. For use as pilot line for cables and ropes between vessels, from ship-to-ship, or for rescuing people. Contains handle and trigger mechanism with solid-fuel rocket and 300 m of line. Line strength is 2,300 newtons. Weighs 4 kg.
Global USCG, CA-DOT, BV, MED and SOLAS approvals. USCG requires 2 buoyant heads per vessel.
For use as a man-overboard marker, designed for mounting on the ship’s bridge together with a lifebuoy.
The MOB is a 15 minute orange smoke marker with a bracket for easy mounting.
The IKAROS Man-overboard (MOB) signal is approved globally and meets the latest SOLAS 74/96 regulations.
- Inflatable ring buoy throws like a baseball and inflates automatically in less than 5 seconds
- Reusable break-away pouch with a strong polypropylene retrieval harness.
- Automatic water activated CO2 inflation
- Uses 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- SOLAS-grade 3150-A PS with adhesive backing
- Inflates to 13 ID 23 Inch OD
- Not USCG Approved
- NSN 4220-01-252-0500
Ejects an explosive charge at 300m with a bright flash and loud report.
– 277 X47 mm
Keep your head above water with the Stearns® Deluxe Merchant Mate™ II Life Vest. Designed to prevent drowning by turning most unconscious wearers face up in the water, this non-reversible vest-style PFD combines the best of both comfort and performance.
- Sold Individually
- Tensile strength: 1800
- 385″ braided polypropylene rope
- 1″ wide reflective tape
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with zippered and pleated gear storage compartments
- Leg strap with storage pocket, 2″ wide adjustable belts and chest strap, emergency whistle
- Reflective strap on back and around collar
- USCG Approved Type III
- Color: International Orange (ORG)
Be emergency ready with a US Coast Guard-approved Stearns® Type IV 30-in. Ring Buoy with Reflective Tape. Molded from high-impact, low-density polyethylene, this 30-in. (76-cm) industrial-grade life buoy is built to last, even after repeated exposure to harsh weather. With included SOLAS-grade 3150-A PS 3M™ Scothlite™ adhesive reflective material, you will see enhanced visibility regardless of the weather. This ring can also be used with quick-release buoy brackets for rapid employment during emergencies.