The new ACR Satellite2 406 MHz EPIRBs are far more reliable locating devices than the older Class A and B devices. The signal from a 406 is stored by a COMSAT satellite until the signal is received by at least two other satellites, at which time your position can be triangulated. In effect, the 406 signals your position as well as your vessel’s registered name, type, size, and who authorities should contact.
Self-contained portable line-throwing appliance. For use as pilot line for cables and ropes between vessels, from ship-to-ship, or for rescuing people. Contains handle and trigger mechanism with solid-fuel rocket and 300 m of line. Line strength is 2,300 newtons. Weighs 4 kg.
Global USCG, CA-DOT, BV, MED and SOLAS approvals. USCG requires 2 buoyant heads per vessel.
For use as a man-overboard marker, designed for mounting on the ship’s bridge together with a lifebuoy.
The MOB is a 15 minute orange smoke marker with a bracket for easy mounting.
The IKAROS Man-overboard (MOB) signal is approved globally and meets the latest SOLAS 74/96 regulations.
- Inflatable ring buoy throws like a baseball and inflates automatically in less than 5 seconds
- Reusable break-away pouch with a strong polypropylene retrieval harness.
- Automatic water activated CO2 inflation
- Uses 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- SOLAS-grade 3150-A PS with adhesive backing
- Inflates to 13 ID 23 Inch OD
- Not USCG Approved
- NSN 4220-01-252-0500
Ejects an explosive charge at 300m with a bright flash and loud report.
– 277 X47 mm
Weight: 7 + -0.2 kg
Size: 500 * 500 * 400mm
Capacity: 350kg / psm (per 4 pcs)
Color: Blue, Orange, Ash, Black
Quality: 15 years
ISO 9001 & CE & UV test, waste-proof, salt water
- Sold Individually
- Tensile strength: 1800
- 385″ braided polypropylene rope
- 1″ wide reflective tape
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with zippered and pleated gear storage compartments
- Leg strap with storage pocket, 2″ wide adjustable belts and chest strap, emergency whistle
- Reflective strap on back and around collar
- USCG Approved Type III
- Color: International Orange (ORG)