Sevylor Specialists 4-Person Inflatable Boat
Bearing 7 Ball bearings
Max Drag 6 kg
Reel Weight 375 g
Gear Ratio 6.2 : 1
Spool Line Capacity :
High power output with No Cooling Fan Needed, a huge, easy-to-read display, and one-touch WIRES™ Internet Linking Access capability are yours with the rugged new FT-2900R
With colour coded sides and easy to read calibrations, Orchard triangular scale rulers feature dimensionally stable plastic or aluminium so your measurements will always be accurate, no matter what the climate.
Ty-Duct™ Wiring Duct – Rigid PVC
Track Fixed and Mobile Assets Over Land and Sea, No Matter How Remote
IDP 600 series terminals use the two-way Inmarsat IsatData Pro satellite service for remotely managing fixed and mobile assets nearly anywhere in the world. Whether used for managing trucks, fishing vessels or oil and gas equipment, the IDP 600 series facilitates improved asset visibility, increased productivity, lower operating costs and regulatory compliance.
IDP-690: Vessel tracking device engineered for maritime and low elevation-angle applications
Weight: 7 + -0.2 kg
Size: 500 * 500 * 400mm
Capacity: 350kg / psm (per 4 pcs)
Color: Blue, Orange, Ash, Black
Quality: 15 years
ISO 9001 & CE & UV test, waste-proof, salt water
Bantex mini dispanser
Available colour : Red, Blue,Orange, Green
- Suspension Type : Fas-Trac (Ratchet) Suspension
- Style : Cap Style
- Material : Polyethylene/Plastic
- Safety Rating : ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Class E
- Accessory Slot : Yes
- Classification : Type I
- Size : Standard (6 1/2 – 8″)
Fluke 179 True-rms Digital Multimeter with Temperature
- True RMS voltage and current measurements
- 0.09% basic accuracy
- 6000 count resolution
- Digital display with analog bargraph and backlight
- Manual and automatic ranging
- Display Hold and Auto Hold
- Frequency and capacitance measurements
- Resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Temperature measurements
- Min-max-average recording
- Smoothing mode allows filtering of rapidly changing inputs
- Easy battery exchange without opening the case
- Closed case calibration through front panel
- Ergonomic case with integrated protective holster
- EN61010-1 CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V
- Measures twice as fast as other multimeters
Double tape joyko is a double sided adhesive tape to attach paper or other items to a field
General Frequency Range (Tx/Rx) 156.300–156.875MHz Mode FM (16K0G3E) Power supply requirement 7.5/7.2V DC nominal Current drain(at 7.5/7.2V DC) Tx 2W output 1.0A 1W output 0.7A Rx AF max. 200mA Operating temperature rangeUSA VersionGeneral Version -20°C to °60°C; -4°F to +140°F-20°C to +55°C Antenna Impedance 50 Ohms (SMA fixed type) Dimensions (W×H×D)(Projections not included) 65 × 145 × 44 mm;29/16 × 523/32 (H) × 123/32 in Weight (approx.) 385g; 13.6oz (with BP-234)
Indo-Pacific sailfish () can be found in both temperate and tropical waters throughout the world's oceans. They generally have a tropical distribution and are particularly abundant near the equatorial regions of the Atlantic, Pacific, and Indian Oceans from 45° to 50° N in the western North Pacific and from 35° to 40° N in the eastern North Pacific to approximately 35° S in the eastern South Pacific. In the western Indian Ocean and in the eastern Indian Ocean, Indo-Pacific sailfish range between 45° to 35° S, respectively.
The typical monocrystalline solar cell is a dark black colour, and the
corners of cells are usually missing as a result of the production
process and the physical nature of monocrystalline silicon.
The revolutionary ridges on the blade provide stability during the kicking stroke and aid in channeling the water efficiently along the entire length of the blade. This results in a more forward thrust and greater power. Using computer aided technology; we incorporated a thermoplastic center section into the blade. This allows precise blade curving during the kicks, which results in more efficient forward propulsion of the diver. The fin is designed with a comfortable foot pocket and easy to adjust one hand release style fin strap buckles.
- Three-material bounding structure
- EVA fins blade
- TPR foot pocket
- TPR extending from the foot pocket through the length of the blade to improve lateral flexibility
- Black polyurethane rib stiffeners governing longitudinal flex whilst maximizing thrust
- Patented quick-release fin buckles
- Output Power: 75 Watt, 25 watt, 10 Watt, 5 Watt selectable
- Modulation System: Variable reactance frequency
- Max. Frequency Deviation: +/-5.0 kHz
- Spurious Emissions: Less than -60 dB
Adjustable strap allows for easy access to contents
Ideal for carrying hand tools and other small to medium items
Comfortable, cotton-padded handles
Rubber foam bottom keeps bag sturdy, protects contents from hard falls
Backed by proficient team of experts, we have been able to fabricate the durable range of Life Buoy. Fabricated using durable high visibility orange synthetic material and requires no maintenance.
These are acknowledged for its excellent properties such as moisture-proof and non-inflammable. Our range is synchronized with the international quality standards.
Without the life jackets on, chances are that they would not be able to make it. At least with a life jacket on, they are able to stay afloat and concentrate on progressing forward.
If they didn’t have any on, they would be struggling to stay afloat and would probably take longer than two hours. By then, they would have already lost their energy.
Binocular Nikon Aculon A211 7×35
• Aspherical Lens System
• Eco-Glass Optics: Lead and Arsenic-Free
• BAK4 Porro Prisms
• Multicoated Optics
• Wide Angle Viewing
• Twist-Up Rubber Eyecups
• Rubber Armored Housing
Explorer BGAN 510 Portable Internet Broadband terminal
Portable device that allows you to connect to the internet via Satellite wherever and whenever you are.
Has a relatively small physical shape and is easy to carry anywhere you go.
With this device you can do:
* Internet browsing
* Phone services (using WLAN or LAN)
* File transfers
* Video conference and streaming
* VPN (Virtual Private Network) access to corporate servers