(Varies according to version)
USA136–174MHz EXP Number of channels IC-F1000
Type of emission16K0F3E*/11K0F3E Channel spacing12.5/25kHz Power supply requirement7.5V DC nominal Current drain Tx High1.3A Rx Stand-by77mA80mA Max. audio
Antenna impedance50O Operating temperature range
(Radio specification)–30°C to +60°C; –22°F to +140°F
(projections not included; W×H×D)52.2×111.8×24.5mm
Indo-Pacific sailfish () can be found in both temperate and tropical waters throughout the world's oceans. They generally have a tropical distribution and are particularly abundant near the equatorial regions of the Atlantic, Pacific, and Indian Oceans from 45° to 50° N in the western North Pacific and from 35° to 40° N in the eastern North Pacific to approximately 35° S in the eastern South Pacific. In the western Indian Ocean and in the eastern Indian Ocean, Indo-Pacific sailfish range between 45° to 35° S, respectively.
Mode F2D, F3E No. of memory channels 207 (including 6 scan edges and 1 call) Frequency resolution 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50kHz Operating temp. range –20°C to +60°C;14°F to +140°F; Frequency stability ±3ppm (–10°C to +60°) Power supply requirement: 13.8V DC ±15% Current drain (at 7.4V DC):
Transmit at 65W
Receive Max. audio
11A0.4A1.5A Antenna impedance 50 Ohms (SO-239) Dimensions (W×H×D)
(projections not included)
140×1.57×162 mm; 5.51×1.57×6.38 in Weight (approx.) 1Kg; 2.43lb
These environment friendly, biodegradable Panfix Cellulose – Nichiban Brand are made of natural products.
for General use
for Printing Industry
for Quality Packaging
made in Japan
The typical monocrystalline solar cell is a dark black colour, and the
corners of cells are usually missing as a result of the production
process and the physical nature of monocrystalline silicon.
Composition of Fabric : 93% meta-aramid, 5% para-aramid and 2% antistatic fiber.
Monitor trailers, containers, vessels and more with fully programmable satellite tracking
The IDP-800 is the first low-profile, fully programmable satellite communications device with an integrated battery compartment that uses the two-way IsatData Pro satellite data service on the Inmarsat network for remotely tracking and monitoring trailers, containers, vessels and other fixed and mobile assets.
The IDP-800 is ideal for tracking unpowered equipment in both land and maritime applications requiring more data and quicker message delivery.
Intex 68357 Rubber Boat
Note : Including Paddle
218cm x 114cm x 33cm
High power output with No Cooling Fan Needed, a huge, easy-to-read display, and one-touch WIRES™ Internet Linking Access capability are yours with the rugged new FT-2900R
Track Fixed and Mobile Assets Over Land and Sea, No Matter How Remote
IDP 600 series terminals use the two-way Inmarsat IsatData Pro satellite service for remotely managing fixed and mobile assets nearly anywhere in the world. Whether used for managing trucks, fishing vessels or oil and gas equipment, the IDP 600 series facilitates improved asset visibility, increased productivity, lower operating costs and regulatory compliance.
IDP-680: Vehicle tracking and fixed industrial equipment monitoring.
Black marlin are a member of the family Istiophoridae. They possess a long, pointed bill, a retractable dorsal fin and a rigid pectoral fin, which cannot be pressed against the side of the body. Black marlin have two keels on either side of the tail base. Their name is derived from the colouration they take on when dead. Unlike blue (Makaira mazara) and striped marlin (Tetrapturus audax), black marlin do not usually have any blotches or stripes along the body. Juvenile black marlin feed on tropical pilchards and herring while adults feed on trevally, tuna-like fishes and scad. Black marlin are not normally dangerous, but have been known to attack boats and floating objects by impaling them with their bill.
Material: UL approved Nylon 66, 94V-2Material:
● Color: Natural, available in other colors.
● SELF-ADHESIVE TIE MOUNTS is designed to support light weight wire bundles when properly applied on any clean, smooth, grease-free surface. For heavy support. mounting hole is provided for screws
● To apply, simply peel off backing paper and apply mount to surface. After that, cable ties can be inserted to secure wire bundles.
Application : Quick and easy insulating, padding and sealing of high voltage cables and accessories
Color : Black
Length : 30 ft
Material : Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR)
Style : Splicing
Temperature : Continuous: 90[DEG]C / 194[DEG]F; Short Term 130[DEG]C / 266[DEG]F
Type : Electrical Tape
Vending Certified : Y
Width : 1″
Product Weight : 0.53 lbs
PaperLine Gold is a premium quality paper designed to fit in all kind of office equipment using inkjet and xerographic principle. Example of usage area are presentation, newsletter, proposals, copies,grapich, memos and reports.
PaperLine Gold is developed for the most demanding inkjet, laser and digital printers, as well as in low/high volume copiers and fax machines. it excels specially in electro photographic high resolution digital color and monochrome printing and copying.
Paper clip color
- Frequency Range:
- RX 0.030-29.999999 MHz (guaranteed range: 0.5-29.999999 MHz)
- TX 1.800-1.999999 MHz, 3.500-3.999999 MHz (varies with version)
- 7.000-7.300000 MHz, 10.100-10.150000 MHz
- 14.000-14.350000 MHz, 18.068-18.168000 MHz
- 21.000-21.450000 MHz, 24.890-24.990000 MHz
- 28.000-29.700000 MHz
- Mode: USB, LSB, CW, RTTY (FSK), AM
- No. of memory channels: 101 (99 regular, 2 scan edges)
- Frequency resolution: 1 Hz
- Frequency stability: Less than ±200 Hz from 1 minute to 60 minutes after power on.
- After that rate of stability less than ±30 Hz/hr. at +25° (+77F).
- Temperature fluctuations 0°C to +50°C (+32F to +122F) less than ±350 Hz.
- Power supply requirement: 13.8 V DC ±15% (negative ground)
- Current drain (at 13.8 V DC):
- Receive: stand-by 1.3 A ; max audio 2.0 A
- Transmit: max. power 20.0 A
- Usable temperature range: -10°C to +60°C (+14F to +140F)
- Antenna connector: SO-239 (50 ohm)
- Dimensions: 240mm (W) x 95mm (H) x 239mm (D)
- (projections not included) 9 7/16in (W) x 3 3/4in (H) x 9 13/32in (D)
- Weight: 3.8 kg; 8 lb 6 oz
- ACC connector: 13-pin
- REMOTE connector: 2-conductor 3.5 (d) mm; (1/8″)
- Frequency Range:
Band width : 4.6 mm
Length belt/tape/tie : 203 mm
Material quality : Nylon
Colour : Transparent
UL approval : True
Backed by proficient team of experts, we have been able to fabricate the durable range of Life Buoy. Fabricated using durable high visibility orange synthetic material and requires no maintenance.
These are acknowledged for its excellent properties such as moisture-proof and non-inflammable. Our range is synchronized with the international quality standards.
Without the life jackets on, chances are that they would not be able to make it. At least with a life jacket on, they are able to stay afloat and concentrate on progressing forward.
If they didn’t have any on, they would be struggling to stay afloat and would probably take longer than two hours. By then, they would have already lost their energy.
Binocular Nikon Aculon A211 7×35
• Aspherical Lens System
• Eco-Glass Optics: Lead and Arsenic-Free
• BAK4 Porro Prisms
• Multicoated Optics
• Wide Angle Viewing
• Twist-Up Rubber Eyecups
• Rubber Armored Housing
Explorer BGAN 510 Portable Internet Broadband terminal
Portable device that allows you to connect to the internet via Satellite wherever and whenever you are.
Has a relatively small physical shape and is easy to carry anywhere you go.
With this device you can do:
* Internet browsing
* Phone services (using WLAN or LAN)
* File transfers
* Video conference and streaming
* VPN (Virtual Private Network) access to corporate servers