Frequency range Tx/Rx 8.33kHz spacing 118.000–136.992MHz 25kHz spacing 118.000–136.975MHz Rx: Weather channel 161.650–163.275MHz Frequency spacing 8.33kHz / 25kHz Mode AM (6K00A3E, 5K60A3E) Frequency stability ±5ppm Operating temperature –20oC to +55oC; –4oF to +131oF Antenna impedance 50 Ohms Number of memory channels 20 regular, 50 group memory, 10 GPS, 20 history, 10 weather Power supply requirement 13.8 V/27.5 V DC (Negative ground) Dimensions (W × H × D,
Projections not included)
160 × 34 × 271 mm;
6.3 × 1.34 × 10.67 in
Weight (approximately) 1.0kg; 2.2lb
Tracer™ MPPT Solar controller adopts MPPT technology (Maximum Power Point Tracking). The advanced tracking algorithm make the solar module operate at ideal voltage which the solar modules can produce the maximum available power. Compared to conventional PWM controller, MPPT technology increase charge efficiency up to 30% and decrease the power of solar array needed.
Tracer MPPT Solar controller has the ability to step-down the higher voltage solar array to recharge a lower voltage battery bank. Max. 150VDC input. So it allows on grid solar modules or thin film modules to charge the off-grid battery. And the cable size can be reduced because of the small current from the solar array.
The Tracer series MPPT controller is for off-grid solar system and control the charging and discharging of the battery. Tracer MPPT Solar controller features a smart tracking algorithm inside that maximizes the energy from the solar PV module(s) and charge the battery. At the same time, the low voltage disconnect function (LVD) will prevent the battery damage from battery over discharging.
Dual-Mode or Cellular Vehicle Tracking and Driver Monitoring
Vehicle telematics for fleet management applications, using cellular or cellular-satellite communications
New! Cellular-only version now available
The feature-rich, fully programmable IDP-782 delivers connectivity to assets in fleet management applications both in and out of cellular range. The IDP-782 is available as cellular-only or as an integrated, dual-mode cellular-satellite device.
For dual-mode applications, fleet managers get the best of both worlds—lower cost cellular coverage and reliable, always-on satellite communications over the two-way IsatData Pro satellite data service anytime the cellular network is unavailable—all from a single source provider.
The IDP-782 features a flexible architecture that supports the development of custom applications for more complex solutions, and the use of configurable software applications for quicker deployments.
Used for a review to prevent the wearer experiencing hypothermia Losing Body Heat tossed taxable income – in the cold sea udder BECAUSE Awaiting First aid
Receiving Frequency 518 and 490 kHz selectable Mode of Reception F1B Display Mode Message Selection mode, Nav Data mode MESSAGE STORAGE 28,000 characters
Durable nickel chromium steel construction
provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue
Induction hardened cutting edge stays sharper, longer
Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- Frequency Range:
- RX 0.030-29.999999 MHz (guaranteed range: 0.5-29.999999 MHz)
- TX 1.800-1.999999 MHz, 3.500-3.999999 MHz (varies with version)
- 7.000-7.300000 MHz, 10.100-10.150000 MHz
- 14.000-14.350000 MHz, 18.068-18.168000 MHz
- 21.000-21.450000 MHz, 24.890-24.990000 MHz
- 28.000-29.700000 MHz
- Mode: USB, LSB, CW, RTTY (FSK), AM
- No. of memory channels: 101 (99 regular, 2 scan edges)
- Frequency resolution: 1 Hz
- Frequency stability: Less than ±200 Hz from 1 minute to 60 minutes after power on.
- After that rate of stability less than ±30 Hz/hr. at +25° (+77F).
- Temperature fluctuations 0°C to +50°C (+32F to +122F) less than ±350 Hz.
- Power supply requirement: 13.8 V DC ±15% (negative ground)
- Current drain (at 13.8 V DC):
- Receive: stand-by 1.3 A ; max audio 2.0 A
- Transmit: max. power 20.0 A
- Usable temperature range: -10°C to +60°C (+14F to +140F)
- Antenna connector: SO-239 (50 ohm)
- Dimensions: 240mm (W) x 95mm (H) x 239mm (D)
- (projections not included) 9 7/16in (W) x 3 3/4in (H) x 9 13/32in (D)
- Weight: 3.8 kg; 8 lb 6 oz
- ACC connector: 13-pin
- REMOTE connector: 2-conductor 3.5 (d) mm; (1/8″)
- Frequency Range:
Ideal for medium to large faces. Crystal, liquid silicone injected skirt and strap. Double edge comfort seal. Swivel and adjustable buckles. Side windows provide panoramic underwater view. Tempered glass. Available colors: Blue, Clear, Green, Yellow, Pink, Black.
I465 Versatile™ Vest
Most versatile industrial vest. Featuring a tough, nylon shell with seven-piece foam design for all-day comfort.
- Four roomy pockets for accessories with full hook-and-loop tape closures
- Vision Zipper
- Multiple foam inserts for exceptional flexibility and freedom of movement
- Quick-adjust side tabs for secure fit and comfort
- 3M Scotchlite™ Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 for high visibility
- Eyelets for attaching lights, badge, etc.
- Minimum 15.5 lbs. buoyancy
Color : International Orange (ORG)
Sizes : S-3XL
Fountain pen safari series is supported by the writing tool fans. There are hollows smallness pen correctly to grip parts of the light and durable plastic body. Large wire clip is the thick casual clothing such as denim pockets the grip firmly.
Cross flat head self tapping metal screws , galvanized Furniture screw , self tapping screws Drywall, quantity per pack.
- Sold Individually
- Tensile strength: 1800
- 385″ braided polypropylene rope
- 1″ wide reflective tape
- Inflatable ring buoy throws like a baseball and inflates automatically in less than 5 seconds
- Reusable break-away pouch with a strong polypropylene retrieval harness.
- Automatic water activated CO2 inflation
- Uses 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- SOLAS-grade 3150-A PS with adhesive backing
- Inflates to 13 ID 23 Inch OD
- Not USCG Approved
- NSN 4220-01-252-0500
Self-contained portable line-throwing appliance. For use as pilot line for cables and ropes between vessels, from ship-to-ship, or for rescuing people. Contains handle and trigger mechanism with solid-fuel rocket and 300 m of line. Line strength is 2,300 newtons. Weighs 4 kg.
Global USCG, CA-DOT, BV, MED and SOLAS approvals. USCG requires 2 buoyant heads per vessel.
Backed by proficient team of experts, we have been able to fabricate the durable range of Life Buoy. Fabricated using durable high visibility orange synthetic material and requires no maintenance.
These are acknowledged for its excellent properties such as moisture-proof and non-inflammable. Our range is synchronized with the international quality standards.
Without the life jackets on, chances are that they would not be able to make it. At least with a life jacket on, they are able to stay afloat and concentrate on progressing forward.
If they didn’t have any on, they would be struggling to stay afloat and would probably take longer than two hours. By then, they would have already lost their energy.
Weight: 7 + -0.2 kg
Size: 500 * 500 * 400mm
Capacity: 350kg / psm (per 4 pcs)
Color: Blue, Orange, Ash, Black
Quality: 15 years
ISO 9001 & CE & UV test, waste-proof, salt water
Product Dimensi :370 x 250 x H 345 mm
Qty / Ctn :4 pcs
Ctn Dim :795 x 550 x 385 mm
Vol / Gw :0.168 m / 13.20 kg